Boiler Blowdown Kit Smaller Boiler Systems: INTERMEDIATE Sampling: Complete Boiler Conductivity Controller Start-up Kit - Controller, 3/4" Motorized Valve, Union, Orifice Plate, & SR2 Sensor Probe.
Boiler Conductivity Model 150 uses the latest in microprocessor capability, giving the user a high level of application flexibility. Multiple inputs and very easy setup characterize this new technology. This controller can be used in the Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold modes to control the boiler water conductivity. P/N 1269089 shown Boiler Water Treatment Controller Use this Boiler Conductivity Controller for conductivity control of boilers. It can be used for Continuous Sample, Sample/Cycle, or Sample/Hold control of boiler conductivity. Removable power cord and receptacles for simple conduit installations. Includes:
- One (1) water meter input, conductivity input, flow switch input, and 4-20 mA output are all standard features. Designed with a single circuit board for better reliability and lower cost. Large open shallow enclosure for easy wiring. The enclosure is rated NEMA 4X. Power selector switch for 115 or 230 vac operation.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel domed numeric keypad and illuminated graphical display allow for quick and easy programming.
- Steel domed switches improve the tactile sensing and life expectancy of the keypad.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and relay status.
- The display is lit by two LEDs when any key is pressed.